Contact Details

Students: For all queries please contact We can assist with missing evaluations, resetting evaluations or any SET questions you may have.

Staff: Please contact your local SET Support Officer in the first instance if you are experiencing any difficulties or have any queries about the SET system. Your local SET Support Officers have been selected by each College and are trained to provide basic SET support.

Download a list of SET_Support_Officers.xls (XLS 51KB) . Queries can also be directed to