Providing feedback to students is an important part of the feedback loop. By providing feedback staff reinforce the importance of the SET feedback to students.
Students can access staff feedback along with aggregated SET results for their topics in FLO by clicking on the View Past Evaluations link under Topic Links.
To provide feedback to students follow the steps below or view User guide - create student feedback (PDF 380KB) :
- Enter the SET 2.2 Portal at https://set.flinders.edu.au
- Select the Reports module.
- Select the Feedback to Students tab.
- Select the 'Year + half' and 'Availability' from the drop-down boxes.
- Click the Create Feedback button next to the topic that you wish to create student feedback for.
- Type feedback into the text box provided.
- Click Submit to submit feedback to students.
The Topic Coordinator as listed in SET can provide feedback to students.
Feedback to students can be created once the survey has closed.