The Research Services Office is located within the university's Office of the Vice-Chancellor and reports to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research).
The Research Services Office promotes, fosters, supports and administers quality research activity at Flinders University. The Office is responsible for:
- administration of research grants
- negotiating and administering research contracts
- coordination of the university's ethics and bio-safety responsibilities
- collection and reporting of research performance data
- development of research related policy and advice to Senior Management
- the provision of support for new research management initiatives.
The Research Services Office is located in Room B1, Basement Level, Union Building (entrance at south eastern corner). The Research Services Office Location Map (PDF 306KB) is available for download or viewing online.
|Postal Address||Courier Address|
|Research Services Office |
GPO Box 2100
Adelaide SA 5001
Research Services Office
For general queries the Office can be contacted by:
|Phone ||(+61 8) 8201 7972|
|Fax||(+61 8) 8201 2035|
For specific queries, please refer to our contact us page for a list of staff and their responsibilities.
The ORB is our blog. This is one way we communicate with ourstakeholders about changes, developments and opportunities in the areas that we administer: grants and contracts, data and systems, publications, ethics, and Excellence in Research for Autsralia.
It's easy to access. There are full instructions online.
You can choose the categories of news that you'd like us to deliver to you, and you can communicate with us and with other researchers, wherever you are, and at whatever time suits you.