Welcome to the Flinders University RAD Network. Membership is open to all Flinders professional staff who support the research activities of the University.
To join RAD please complete the registration form below.
In 2013 the professional staff at Flinders University saw an opportunity to create a university-wide network of staff who support the research activities of the University, and RAD was established. We are an informal network that relies primarily on the support of our members to achieve our aims to:
- Improve lines of communication amongst professional staff who support research activities
- Develop efficiencies through the sharing of best practice and facilitate the establishment of uniform practices consistent with University policy
- Build the capacity through skills and knowledge transfer via formal and informal training and mentoring
- Assist in training new professional staff in research administration, management or development roles to smoothly transition into their roles within the University
- Facilitate cross disciplinary research activity within the University in line with the University Strategic Plan
- Improve Flinders responsiveness to new research opportunities which require significant collaboration and administration
A list of the current Research Professional staff is available - Current Research Professional Staff list (XLSX 33KB) - current at 23 June 2014
Do you want to know who to speak to in your College? Do you have a question or suggestion for the Steering Group? Please feel free to email any of our Steering Group, we would love to hear from you.
The RAD Steering Group comprises representatives from the Colleges and one from the Research Services Office and our current Steering Group is made up of:
- Narmon Tulsi
Research Development Officer
- Kylie Sappiatzer
Manager, Quality and Planning
- Nikki Johnson
Research Data Officer: Communication and Engagement, Research Services Office
The RAD Network also has a distribution list for email notifications. Please email Nikki Johnson to be added to the distribution list.