2018 Researcher Support, Training and Development
- Ethics and Compliance training can be viewed on the requisite area webpage (under Resources in each section).
- Researcher Mentoring Scheme
- Researcher Induction and Orientation
- Building Research Leaders Program
ienrol lists current courses, workshops and presentations that Flinders researchers can participate in.
Research Development and Support (RDS) offers drop-in sessions for researchers and research staff in a variety of areas. We can tailor these sessions for one-on-one up to group sessions. Contact Nikki Johnson if you wish to arrange for a drop-in session on any of the following services:
- Grants Support;
- Research Professional;
- Ethics and Compliance; and
- Research Analytics and Reporting
Other upcoming seminars, conferences and workshops can be viewed at Inspiring Research under the series - seminars, conferences and workshops.
Presentations from previous workshops and seminars, can be accessed on our Past workshop presentations page.
External Organisations which offer seminars and workshops for development and training
Early Career Research Network (RiAus)