Applying for Funding


How to Prepare

Expressions of Interest - ARC and NHMRC, Budget Tool and other Application resources

Flinders University Salary Scales Tool

Research Infrastructure Levies

Codes, Classifications and Forms

National Priorities and Codes

Key Details about Flinders

Internal Forms

How to submit


Postgraduate Students

Undergraduate Students



The Research Services Office (RSO) is responsible for administering all external research grant applications and research related contracts and agreements on behalf of Flinders University. Staff must therefore submit all grant applications and initiate research contracts and agreements through the RSO.