While only one specialisation is required for the Bachelor of Business, we think more is better.
Therefore, you may optionally wish to have two specialisations in your Bachelor Business.
We have included study plan templates below for the most common combinations of specialisations, but other combinations are possible too - just see Rod, our Student Advisor should you require more information.
Keep in mind that only one of the two specialisations can be incorporated into the name of your degree. For example, if your specialisations are Management and Entrepreneurship, when you finish, the name of the degree will be either Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) or Bachelor of Business (Management), not Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship and Management).
Study plan templates for dual specialisations
- Business Economics and International Business
- Human Resource Management and Marketing
- Management and Business Economics
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- Management and Human Resource Management
- Management and International Business
- Management and Marketing
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing and International Business
- Entrepreneurship and International Business
Fee information (Local and International)