Staff research interests
The research interests of the academic staff may be found on the individual staff pages. Alternatively the following links will direct you to a list of academic staff with brief research descriptions. This list has been grouped into five broad research classifications:
The School of Psychology contains a number of laboratories used by academic staff and postgraduate students for both research and teaching.
Postgraduate and honours students play a key role in the research activities of the department. There is a substantial body of research amongst the honours, masters and PhD theses of past students. Research interests of current students can be found on the individual student pages.
School of Psychology funding application forms
Access to these forms is password protected for use by staff and postgraduate students only. Please contact your supervisor if you require access.
Funding application forms and PhD vetting procedure (password protected)
School of Psychology Research Participant Pool
For information on using the School of Psychology Research Participation Pool email the administrator email@example.com
- 2016 Application Form for Accessing the Participant Pool (DOCX 42KB)
- 2016 Debriefing Form for Accessing the Participant Pool (DOCX 19KB)
General Information & Guidelines
- 2016 Researcher Guidelines for Accessing the Participant Pool (DOCX 56KB)
- Manual for the Research Participation System SONA Manual (PDF 8MB)
- Template for advertisements for ethics applications using first year research participants (DOCX 21KB)
Summer Internship Program
The Summer Intership Program is intended to provide research experience for undergraduate students who intend to enter the Psychology Honours program. Further information for the 2016 program is available here. Eligibility criteria apply.