The major source of research scholarship funding for Australian citizens and permanent residents of Australia is the Australian Postgraduate Awards. In addition, Flinders offers a number of University-funded scholarships called Flinders University Research Scholarships. Applications for these scholarships close on 31 October each year.
A wide range of other government and non-government organisations also offer scholarships for research higher degree study.
Unfortunately there are very few scholarships available for postgraduate coursework study.
Many scholarship schemes for research higher degree study close in August-October of the year preceding the intended commencement of study. Students are advised to start making inquiries well before they intend to start study.
A summary of the currently open postgraduate scholarships is below. There are a total of 0 postgraduate scholarship schemes currently listed in the Scholarships Database. This database includes schemes offered by Flinders University and schemes offered by external organisations.
- Resthaven Nurse Practitioner Scholarships
- CHSALHN Postgraduate Scholarships
- CHSALHN Professor Margaret Tobin Mental Health Scholarships
- Aus-Roc CRE Masters or PhD Scholarship
- Mawson Lakes Fellowship Program (MFP) for postgraduate research students
- Francis Regan Student Scholarship
- Archaeology Grants
- Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships at Harvard University
- LOGOS Modern Greek Scholarships- Postgraduate
- Rural Allied Health Postgraduate Scholarships (for employees of a Victorian rural public sector health service)
- Padnendadlu Postgraduate Bursary (Coursework)
- International Placement Travel Grant
- Diamond Jubilee Bursary
- The Nita Curtis Scholarship
- Padnendadlu Graduate Bursaries
- Peter Bailie Scholarship in Clinical Nursing
- The Douglas and Lola Douglas Scholarship
- Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship
- PhD Scholarship For Spinal Cord Injury Research