The major source of research scholarship funding for Australian citizens and permanent residents of Australia is the Australian Postgraduate Awards. In addition, Flinders offers a number of University-funded scholarships called Flinders University Research Scholarships. Applications for these scholarships close on 31 October each year.
A wide range of other government and non-government organisations also offer scholarships for research higher degree study.
Unfortunately there are very few scholarships available for postgraduate coursework study.
Many scholarship schemes for research higher degree study close in August-October of the year preceding the intended commencement of study. Students are advised to start making inquiries well before they intend to start study.
A summary of the currently open postgraduate scholarships is below. There are a total of 0 postgraduate scholarship schemes currently listed in the Scholarships Database. This database includes schemes offered by Flinders University and schemes offered by external organisations.
- GWRDC PhD & Masters Scholarship
- SARDI Science Bursary
- Poche Scholarship
- Francis Regan Student Scholarship
- Aurora Native Title Internship Program
- Aboriginal Tertiary Education Scholarship
- NTRB Scholarships
- LOGOS Modern Greek Scholarships- Postgraduate
- Summer Scholarships at the National Library of Australia
- Science Bursary for Aboriginal Students
- International Placement Travel Grant
- Bendi Lango Bursary for Indigenous Psychology Students
- The Nita Curtis Scholarship
- Padnendadlu Graduate Bursaries
- Peter Bailie Scholarship in Clinical Nursing
- NTMP Indigenous Clinical Student Scholarship
- Study Overseas Short Term Mobility Program
- Kate Rhodes OAM Memorial Scholarship
- Pocketbook-Zookal Scholarship For Entrepreneurs
- Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship