The major source of research scholarship funding for Australian citizens and permanent residents of Australia is the Australian Postgraduate Awards. In addition, Flinders offers a number of University-funded scholarships called Flinders University Research Scholarships. Applications for these scholarships close on 31 October each year.
A wide range of other government and non-government organisations also offer scholarships for research higher degree study.
Unfortunately there are very few scholarships available for postgraduate coursework study.
Many scholarship schemes for research higher degree study close in August-October of the year preceding the intended commencement of study. Students are advised to start making inquiries well before they intend to start study.
A summary of the currently open postgraduate scholarships is below. There are a total of 0 postgraduate scholarship schemes currently listed in the Scholarships Database. This database includes schemes offered by Flinders University and schemes offered by external organisations.
- SARRAH Nursing and Allied Health Scholarship and Support Scheme (NAHSSS) - Continuing Professional Development Scholarship (Allied Health)
- Aurora Native Title Internship Program
- Sir John Monash Scholarships
- SARRAH Nursing and Allied Health Scholarship and Support Scheme (NAHSSS) - Postgraduate Scholarship (Allied Health)
- Summer Scholarships at the National Library of Australia
- Charlie Bell Scholarship
- Services for Australian Rural and Remote Health (SARRAH) Clinical Psychology Scholarship
- The Nita Curtis Scholarship
- Sir Robert Menzies Memorial Scholarship in Law
- Call of Scholarships of the Mexican Government for Foreigners
- Accomodation Bursary
- Haka Tours Scholarship
- Scholarship for the Advancement of Digital Marketing