The major source of research scholarship funding for Australian citizens and permanent residents of Australia is the Australian Postgraduate Awards. In addition, Flinders offers a number of University-funded scholarships called Flinders University Research Scholarships. Applications for these scholarships close on 31 October each year.
A wide range of other government and non-government organisations also offer scholarships for research higher degree study.
Unfortunately there are very few scholarships available for postgraduate coursework study.
Many scholarship schemes for research higher degree study close in August-October of the year preceding the intended commencement of study. Students are advised to start making inquiries well before they intend to start study.
A summary of the currently open postgraduate scholarships is below. There are a total of 0 postgraduate scholarship schemes currently listed in the Scholarships Database. This database includes schemes offered by Flinders University and schemes offered by external organisations.
- AGWA Post-Graduate Scholarship
- Bird Life Australia Research Awards
- Country Health SA LHN Postgraduate Scholarships
- Archaeology Grants
- Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships at Harvard University
- The Josephine Ulrick Prizes in Literature & Poetry
- Charlie Bell Scholarship
- Padnendadlu Postgraduate Bursary
- Trish Ryan Bursary
- Diamond Jubilee Bursary
- Trevor Prescott Memorial Scholarship
- Padnendadlu Graduate Bursary
- Scholarship for the Advancement of Digital Marketing
- AAUW International Fellowships for study in the US
- AsiaBound ACICIS Development Studies Immersion Program