The major source of research scholarship funding for Australian citizens and permanent residents of Australia is the Australian Postgraduate Awards. In addition, Flinders offers a number of University-funded scholarships called Flinders University Research Scholarships. Applications for these scholarships close on 31 October each year.
A wide range of other government and non-government organisations also offer scholarships for research higher degree study.
Unfortunately there are very few scholarships available for postgraduate coursework study.
Many scholarship schemes for research higher degree study close in August-October of the year preceding the intended commencement of study. Students are advised to start making inquiries well before they intend to start study.
A summary of the currently open postgraduate scholarships is below. There are a total of 0 postgraduate scholarship schemes currently listed in the Scholarships Database. This database includes schemes offered by Flinders University and schemes offered by external organisations.
- SARDI Science Bursary
- Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship
- Bird Life Australia Research Awards
- Mawson Lakes Fellowship Program (MFP) for postgraduate research students
- Francis Regan Student Scholarship
- Aboriginal Tertiary Education Scholarship
- PESA Graduate Scholarship
- LOGOS Modern Greek Scholarships- Postgraduate
- Physical Education Teaching Scholarships
- Science Bursary for Aboriginal Students
- Aborigines Advancement League Grants
- Professor Michael Kidd AM Scholarship
- Sporting Scholarships
- Padnendadlu Postgraduate Bursary
- Bendi Lango Bursary for Indigenous Psychology Students
- Professor Ross Kalucy Indigenous Well-Being Scholarship
- Trish Ryan Bursary
- Diamond Jubilee Bursary
- Trevor Prescott Memorial Scholarship
- The Nita Curtis Scholarship
- Padnendadlu Graduate Bursary
- Reconciliation SA Aboriginal Education Leaders Fund Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Resthaven Postgraduate Scholarship in Aged Care
- Resthaven Master of Nursing Scholarship
- Peter Bailie Scholarship in Clinical Nursing
- NTMP Indigenous Clinical Student Scholarship
- Oncology Allied Health Postgraduate Scholarship Program
- FUSA Development Grants