The major source of research scholarship funding for Australian citizens and permanent residents of Australia is the Australian Postgraduate Awards. In addition, Flinders offers a number of University-funded scholarships called Flinders University Research Scholarships. Applications for these scholarships close on 31 October each year.
A wide range of other government and non-government organisations also offer scholarships for research higher degree study.
Unfortunately there are very few scholarships available for postgraduate coursework study.
Many scholarship schemes for research higher degree study close in August-October of the year preceding the intended commencement of study. Students are advised to start making inquiries well before they intend to start study.
A summary of the currently open postgraduate scholarships is below. There are a total of 0 postgraduate scholarship schemes currently listed in the Scholarships Database. This database includes schemes offered by Flinders University and schemes offered by external organisations.
- Lillian de Lissa Action Research Scholarship
- Country Health SA LHN Postgraduate Scholarships
- Mawson Lakes Fellowship Program (MFP) for postgraduate research students
- Jean Denton Memorial Scholarship
- SARRAH Nursing and Allied Health Scholarship and Support Scheme (NAHSSS) - Postgraduate Scholarship (Allied Health)
- Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships at Harvard University
- Amy Levai Aboriginal Teaching Scholarships
- SARRAH Nursing and Allied Health Scholarship and Support Scheme (NAHSSS) - Clinical Placement Scholarship (Allied Health)
- Lillian de Lissa Full Scholarship
- Lillian de Lissa Tuition Fees Scholarship
- Resthaven Postgraduate Scholarship in Aged Care
- Accomodation Bursary
- Early Childhood Scholarships for Aboriginal People
- Zado’s 2015 High Achievers Scholarship Program
- LAC Lawyers Scholarship
- American Musical Theatre Academy Scholarship
- SMSF Property Investment Scholarship