The major source of research scholarship funding for Australian citizens and permanent residents of Australia is the Australian Postgraduate Awards. In addition, Flinders offers a number of University-funded scholarships called Flinders University Research Scholarships. Applications for these scholarships close on 31 October each year.
A wide range of other government and non-government organisations also offer scholarships for research higher degree study.
Unfortunately there are very few scholarships available for postgraduate coursework study.
Many scholarship schemes for research higher degree study close in August-October of the year preceding the intended commencement of study. Students are advised to start making inquiries well before they intend to start study.
A summary of the currently open postgraduate scholarships is below. There are a total of 0 postgraduate scholarship schemes currently listed in the Scholarships Database. This database includes schemes offered by Flinders University and schemes offered by external organisations.
- Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship
- International Student Exchange Program (ISEP)
- OS-HELP Loans
- Rostering For a Happier Workplace
- Amy Levai Aboriginal Teaching Scholarships
- Professor Michael Kidd AM Scholarship
- International Placement Travel Grant For Travel in Semester 2, 2017
- Professor Ross Kalucy Indigenous Well-Being Scholarship
- The Nita Curtis Scholarship
- Resthaven Master of Nursing Scholarship
- Study Overseas Short Term Mobility Program
- American Musical Theatre Academy Scholarship
- Resthaven Postgraduate Scholarship in Aged Care
- Research Preparation Scholarship for Indigenous Students
- Asia Postgraduate Program