The major source of research scholarship funding for Australian citizens and permanent residents of Australia is the Australian Postgraduate Awards. In addition, Flinders offers a number of University-funded scholarships called Flinders University Research Scholarships. Applications for these scholarships close on 31 October each year.
A wide range of other government and non-government organisations also offer scholarships for research higher degree study.
Unfortunately there are very few scholarships available for postgraduate coursework study.
Many scholarship schemes for research higher degree study close in August-October of the year preceding the intended commencement of study. Students are advised to start making inquiries well before they intend to start study.
A summary of the currently open postgraduate scholarships is below. There are a total of 0 postgraduate scholarship schemes currently listed in the Scholarships Database. This database includes schemes offered by Flinders University and schemes offered by external organisations.
- International Student Exchange Program (ISEP)
- Lillian de Lissa Action Research Scholarship
- Archaeology Grants
- OS-HELP Loans
- Rostering For a Happier Workplace
- Amy Levai Aboriginal Teaching Scholarships
- International Placement Travel Grant For Travel in Semester 1, 2017
- Lillian de Lissa Full Scholarship
- Lillian de Lissa Tuition Fees Scholarship
- Accomodation Bursary
- Scholarship for Distance Education
- Study Overseas Short Term Mobility Program
- American Musical Theatre Academy Scholarship
- Singapore International Pre-Graduate Awards (SIGPA)
- Asia Postgraduate Program
- Back Pain Research Scholarship