Flinders University offers a wide range of scholarships to undergraduate students. Many of these scholarships require students to have completed a minimum of 36 units of study before they become eligible. Selection is generally on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated (financial) need.
A wide range of other government and non-government organisations also offer scholarships for undergraduate study.
A summary of the currently open undergraduate scholarships is below. There are a total of 0 undergraduate scholarship schemes currently listed in the Scholarships Database. This database includes schemes offered by Flinders University and schemes offered by external organisations.
- AsiaBound Grants Program (Nankai University)
- OS-HELP Loans
- ACEN Student Scholarships
- Charlie Bell Scholarship
- AsiaBound Grants Program (Universitas Gadja Madah / ACICIS - Indonesia)
- International Placement Travel Grant
- Call of Scholarships of the Mexican Government for Foreigners
- Pocketbook-Zookal Scholarship For Entrepreneurs
- Haka Tours Scholarship
- Scholarship for Advancement and Innovation in Marketing
- Scholarship for the Advancement of Digital Marketing