Flinders University offers a wide range of scholarships to undergraduate students. Many of these scholarships require students to have completed a minimum of 36 units of study before they become eligible. Selection is generally on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated (financial) need.
A wide range of other government and non-government organisations also offer scholarships for undergraduate study.
A summary of the currently open undergraduate scholarships is below. There are a total of 0 undergraduate scholarship schemes currently listed in the Scholarships Database. This database includes schemes offered by Flinders University and schemes offered by external organisations.
- Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships at Harvard University
- JB Fairfax Award for Rural Journalism
- Encounter Europe Scholarships
- OS-HELP Loans
- Flinders University Short Term International Mobility Scholarship
- Amy Levai Aboriginal Teaching Scholarships
- AVCAT Scholarships & Grants
- Charlie Bell Scholarship
- Puggy Hunter Memorial Scholarships Scheme
- SARRAH Nursing and Allied Health Scholarship and Support Scheme (NAHSSS) - Undergraduate Scholarship (Allied Health)
- Scholarship for Advancement and Innovation in Marketing
- Scholarship Program
- Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Scholarship for the Advancement of Digital Marketing