Flinders University offers a wide range of scholarships to undergraduate students. Many of these scholarships require students to have completed a minimum of 36 units of study before they become eligible. Selection is generally on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated (financial) need.
A wide range of other government and non-government organisations also offer scholarships for undergraduate study.
A summary of the currently open undergraduate scholarships is below. There are a total of 0 undergraduate scholarship schemes currently listed in the Scholarships Database. This database includes schemes offered by Flinders University and schemes offered by external organisations.
- Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships at Harvard University
- JB Fairfax Award for Rural Journalism
- OS-HELP Loans
- Flinders University Short Term International Mobility Scholarship
- Oil and Gas Industry Engineering Scholarship for Indigenous Australians
- Oil and Gas Industry Engineering Scholarship
- Amy Levai Aboriginal Teaching Scholarships
- Australian Rotary Health Indigenous Health Scholarships
- SARRAH Nursing and Allied Health Scholarship and Support Scheme (NAHSSS) - Clinical Placement Scholarship (Allied Health)
- AVCAT Scholarships & Grants
- Bradman Scholarship
- Charlie Bell Scholarship
- New Colombo Plan / ACICIS International Relations Program
- New Colombo Plan / ACICIS Development Studies Professional Practicum
- Maria Lane Bursaries
- New Colombo Plan
- SARRAH Nursing and Allied Health Scholarship and Support Scheme (NAHSSS) - Undergraduate Scholarship (Allied Health)
- Scholarship Program
- Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Scholarship for the Advancement of Digital Marketing