Flinders University offers a wide range of scholarships to undergraduate students. Many of these scholarships require students to have completed a minimum of 36 units of study before they become eligible. Selection is generally on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated (financial) need.
A wide range of other government and non-government organisations also offer scholarships for undergraduate study.
A summary of the currently open undergraduate scholarships is below. There are a total of 0 undergraduate scholarship schemes currently listed in the Scholarships Database. This database includes schemes offered by Flinders University and schemes offered by external organisations.
- CHSA SA Ambulance Service Volunteer Scholarship
- Charles Allan Seymour Hawker Memorial Scholarship
- Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships at Harvard University
- OS-HELP Loans
- The Josephine Ulrick Prizes in Literature & Poetry
- Australian Rotary Health Indigenous Health Scholarships
- Sugar Research Institute Scholarship
- Studd Bursary
- AIEF-BHP Billiton Tertiary Scholarships
- Bradman Scholarship
- Maria Lane Bursaries
- Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship
- New Colombo Plan
- Student Start-Up Scholarship
- Country Health SA LHN Undergraduate and Professional Entry Scholarships
- CHSALHN Aboriginal Professional Employment Program
- Scholarship Program
- Scholarship for the Advancement of Digital Marketing