Flinders University offers a wide range of scholarships to undergraduate students. Many of these scholarships require students to have completed a minimum of 36 units of study before they become eligible. Selection is generally on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated (financial) need.
A wide range of other government and non-government organisations also offer scholarships for undergraduate study.
A summary of the currently open undergraduate scholarships is below. There are a total of 0 undergraduate scholarship schemes currently listed in the Scholarships Database. This database includes schemes offered by Flinders University and schemes offered by external organisations.
- Terry Roberts Memorial Scholarship for Aboriginal South Australians
- Max & Bette Mendelson Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships
- OS-HELP Loans
- Flinders University Short Term International Mobility Scholarship
- Physical Education Teaching Scholarships
- Phil Hoffmann Travel Undergraduate Scholarship
- New Colombo Plan
- Student Start-Up Scholarship
- Memorial Harvey Hayes Prize
- The Carmel Baulderstone Memorial Scholarship
- AsiaBound ACICIS Development Studies Immersion Program
- FUSA Development Grants