Flinders University offers a wide range of scholarships to undergraduate students. Many of these scholarships require students to have completed a minimum of 36 units of study before they become eligible. Selection is generally on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated (financial) need.
A wide range of other government and non-government organisations also offer scholarships for undergraduate study.
A summary of the currently open undergraduate scholarships is below. There are a total of 0 undergraduate scholarship schemes currently listed in the Scholarships Database. This database includes schemes offered by Flinders University and schemes offered by external organisations.
- Flinders University International Exchange Scholarship
- Aurora Scholars' Study Tour to the US and the UK
- OS-HELP Loans
- Flowers Across Melbourne Scholarship
- Carclew Youth Arts Scholarships
- International Placement Travel Grant
- Helen Lansdowne Resor (HLR) Scholarship
- New Colombo Plan Scholarships
- Australian Agricultural Scholarships
- Student Start-Up Scholarship
- King & Amy O'Malley Trust Undergraduate Scholarships
- The Carmel Baulderstone Memorial Scholarship
- A Better Australia Scholarship Program
- Early Childhood Scholarships for Aboriginal People
- AsiaBound Grants
- LAC Lawyers Scholarship