Flinders University offers a wide range of scholarships to undergraduate students. Many of these scholarships require students to have completed a minimum of 36 units of study before they become eligible. Selection is generally on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated (financial) need.
A wide range of other government and non-government organisations also offer scholarships for undergraduate study.
A summary of the currently open undergraduate scholarships is below. There are a total of 0 undergraduate scholarship schemes currently listed in the Scholarships Database. This database includes schemes offered by Flinders University and schemes offered by external organisations.
- Flinders University International Exchange Scholarship
- OS-HELP Loans
- AET Scholarship for Indigenous Student Achievement - Medicine, Nursing, and Health Sciences
- Flowers Across Melbourne Scholarship
- Carclew Youth Arts Scholarships
- International Placement Travel Grant
- New Colombo Plan Scholarships
- Yunggorendi Fourth Year Undergraduate / Honours Scholarship
- Student Start-Up Scholarship
- King & Amy O'Malley Trust Undergraduate Scholarships
- The Carmel Baulderstone Memorial Scholarship
- A Better Australia Scholarship Program
- RA Simpson International Scholarship
- Early Childhood Scholarships for Aboriginal People
- Zado’s 2015 High Achievers Scholarship Program
- AsiaBound Grants
- LAC Lawyers Scholarship
- Anglo American Indigenous Undergraduate Scholarship
- SMSF Property Investment Scholarship