Flinders University offers a wide range of scholarships to undergraduate students. Many of these scholarships require students to have completed a minimum of 36 units of study before they become eligible. Selection is generally on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated (financial) need.
A wide range of other government and non-government organisations also offer scholarships for undergraduate study.
A summary of the currently open undergraduate scholarships is below. There are a total of 0 undergraduate scholarship schemes currently listed in the Scholarships Database. This database includes schemes offered by Flinders University and schemes offered by external organisations.
- International Student Exchange Program (ISEP)
- Matthew Flinders Statue Scholarship
- OS-HELP Loans
- Rostering For a Happier Workplace
- Amy Levai Aboriginal Teaching Scholarships
- Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Flinders First Year Education Costs Bursaries - Mid Year Entry
- International Placement Travel Grant For Travel in Semester 1, 2017
- Flinders University Mid-Year Student Access Scholarships
- New Colombo Plan Scholarships
- Scholarship for Distance Education
- Study Overseas Short Term Mobility Program
- American Musical Theatre Academy Scholarship
- Singapore International Pre-Graduate Awards (SIGPA)
- Flinders University International Travel Scholarship