The Teaching and Learning Committee will normally meet nine times a year, on the third Monday of selected months. Meetings are held at 11:00am in room 1021 Physical Sciences
Links to agendas and minutes of the Teaching and Learning Committee (TLC) will appear in the table below as they become available.
Note: documents relating to TLC business are FAN/password protected, and only accessible by authorised staff.
- Chair: Professor Joe Shapter (Associate Head of Faculty: Teaching and Learning )
- Executive Officer: Ms Pam Smith
- Ms Karen Burke da Silva
- Mr Michael Choularton
- Dr Julie Clark
- Dr Sophia Matiasz
- Associate Professor Kenneth Pope
- Assoc Professor Jamie Quinton
- Professor Martin Westwell
- Dr Lisa Schmidt
- Mr Matt Day (Student Representative)