This School prides itself on its links with industry and government as a way of ensuring that the graduates we produce are relevant and industry-ready. To that end we have an active Industry Advisory Board that provides guidance on initiatives and directions.
Its members are as follows:
Nick Begakis AO, BTech (ElecEng) UniSA, DUniv Flin, FAICD (Chair), Director: Business SA, Foundation Chairman: Australian Centre for Plant Functional Genomics, Chairman: Women’s and Children’s Hospital Foundation, Chairman: New Venture Institute @ Flinders and Director: Statewide Superannuation Trust.
- Jack Atkinson, General Manager - Engineering, Australian Submarine Corporation,
- Peter Chaplin, Engineering Manager, Pacific Marine Batteries,
- Gerry Doyle, CEO, Tonkin Consulting,
- Paul Johnson, General Manager Defence/Training, SAGE Automation,
- Marty Gauvin, President & CEO, Virtual Ark and Tier5, and Flinders University Council Member,
- Andrew Jackman, Director: Maritime, DefenceSA, South Australian Government,
- Anthony Kittel, CEO, Redarc Electronics,
- Alison Roberts, Director Mining, Engineering and Transport and Director Building and Construction, TAFE SA Tonsley Campus,
- Mick O'Neill, Program Manager: Economic Development, Adelaide City Council,
- Adrian Smith, Managing Director, Rheinmetall Simulation Australia and Chair, South Australia's Training and Skills Commission,
- Christine Thursby, Innovyz
- Prof John Roddick, Dean of School,
- Prof Karen Reynolds, Director, Medical Device Research Institute, (and Deputy Dean of School)
- A/Prof Kenneth Pope, Associate Dean (Academic),
- A/Prof Karl Sammut, Director, Centre for Maritime Engineering, Control and Imaging.
Executive Officer for the Committee is Deb Ophof, CSEM School Manager