Links and Information for CSEM students
Card Access to Laboratories at Tonsley
Research Assistants, Postgraduate Students and Project Students
- Laboratory access if required, is arranged through your supervisor who will organise and submit the request on your behalf.
- Undergraduate student card access to laboratories is not usually required or approved because of supervision requirements.
Directors of Study / Course Coordinators
- Loan laptops at Tonsley – for classes in the collaborative spaces, see the Tonsley Computing Services, Room 3.05
- Study Support Room at Bedford Park – provides one-to-one help for first year topics. A schedule of session times are available on the Support Room Calendar.
- Student facilities at Tonsley – within the T1 Building, the main student lounge area is located on the first floor with food warming facilities (BYO food). A quite study area is located behind this area. Just outside the T1 Building there are food outlets and shops under the Main Assembly Building roof.
- Tonsley Loop Bus Schedule - Sept 2016 Tonsley Loop Bus Schedule Sept 2016 (PDF 348KB)
- Parking at Tonsley – is currently provided free of charge by the State Government for all users at the Tonsley site (Flinders parking permits are not required). The Flinders carpark is located on the north side of the T1 buildling (other carparks may also be used on the site), access from either entrance to the Tonsley site from South Road or Alawoona Drive.
- Public transport to Tonsley – is via Clovelly Park railway station or Bus Stops on South Rd stop 25; or Bradley Gr stop 27 or 27A