Links and Information for CSEM students
Card Access to Laboratories at Tonsley
Research Assistants, Postgraduate Students and Project Students
- Laboratory access if required, is arranged through your supervisor who will organise and submit the request on your behalf.
- Undergraduate student card access to laboratories is not usually required or approved because of supervision requirements.
- Loan laptops at Tonsley – for classes in the collaborative spaces, see the Tonsley Computing Services, Room 3.05
- Study Support Room at Bedford Park – provides one-to-one help for first year topics. A schedule of session times are available on the Support Room Calendar.
- Student facilities at Tonsley – within the T1 Building, the main student lounge area is located on the first floor with food warming facilities (BYO food). A quite study area is located behind this area. Just outside the T1 Building there are food outlets and shops under the Main Assembly Building roof.