- Dr Paul Gardner-Stephen – Principal Investigator and Contact Person
- Prof. David Powers – Principal Investigator
- Prof. John Roddick – Principal Investigator
- Dr Martin Luerssen – Principal Investigator
- Romana Challans – Principal Investigator
- Jennifer Hampton - Serval Project Inc. Project Manager
- Jeremy Lakeman - Senior Developer & Software Quality Lead
- Watcharachai Kongsiriwattana – PhD Candidate
- Adham Atyabi – PhD Candidate
- Tom Anderson – PhD Candidate
- Humayra Ali – PhD Candidate
- Simon Lang – PhD Candidate
Significant Publications by Lab Members
Sharman, Darryl K. and Powers, David M.W., 1999. Hardware System Simulation. In R.Buyya, High Performance Cluster Computing: Programming and Applications, Vol 2 (pp395-417), Prentice-Hall, 1999, ISBN 0-13-013785-5. Republished 2001 in Chinese (pp. 293-308), Publishing House of Electronics Industry (PHEL), Beijing, China, ISBN 7-5053-6785-4.
Refereed journal articles
Adeyeye, M. & Gardner-Stephen, P.M., 2011. The Village Telco project: a reliable and practical wireless mesh telephony infrastructure. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2011(78), 1-11.
Yean-Fu Wen, Tom A. F. Anderson, David M. W. Powers (2012), On energy-efficient aggregation routing and scheduling in IEEE 802.15.4-based wireless sensor networks, Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing
Refereed conference papers
Gardner-Stephen, P.M. & Palaniswamy, S., 2011. Serval mesh software-WiFi multi model management. Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Wireless Technologies for Humanitarian Relief, 71-77.
David M W Powers, Adham Atyabi and Tom Anderson (2012), MAGIC Robots - Resilient Communications, IEEE Spring World Congress on Engineering and Technology
David M W Powers and Adham Atyabi (2012), The Problem of Cross-Validation: Averaging and Bias, Reptition and Significance, IEEE Spring World Congress on Engineering and Technology
Humayra Binte Ali, Rezaul Karim and David M.W Powers (2010), Modeling and verification of Extensible Authentication Protocol for Transport Layer Security in Wireless Lan Environment. ICSTE 2010