Research Intern Scholarships (normally available December to February, or by arrangement)
The School offers up to twenty four intern scholarships per year (approximately six in each of the School's research centres/institute) to interns who wish to undertake a normal placement of ten weeks full-time working as a research intern on a project conducted by a research supervisor within CSEM. The objective of the intern program is to provide excellent applicants with the opportunity to work on challenging projects alongside leading academics.
Students can work in any of the School's four research centres:
- Medical Device Research Institute, please contact Professor Karen Reynolds.
- Flinders Mathematical Sciences Laboratory, please contact Professor Jerzy Filar.
- Centre for Knowledge and Interaction Technologies, please contact Professor David Powers.
- Centre for Maritime Engineering, Control and Imaging, please contact A/Professor Karl Sammut.
See Research Intern Scholarships (PDF 208KB) for more information
- University level information on Scholarships and Bursaries for international students
- University level information on undergraduate scholarships, note there may be Australian citizenship/residency requirements with some offerings
- University level information on postgraduate scholarships, note there may be Australian citizenship/residency requirements with some offerings
- Australian Postgraduate Award (APA), especially the APA (Industry) and the APAI (IT)
- Flinders University Research Scholarships
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Research Awards
- Research and Facilities, information about the School's research strengths and research programs
- Research Higher Degree opportunities in our School.