2017 Faculty of Science & Engineering Work Experience Program
Applications for work experience placements within the areas of Science, Engineering and IT are open to Year 10 South Australian high school students only. To ensure you have the best possible chance of securing a placement we recommend applying as early as possible, be flexible and supply as much detail as possible.
Useful information to consider before applying:
- Places are very limited and assigned to areas where high school students are permitted
- Not all areas of Science & Engineering are able to take work experience students for health and safety reasons
- Places are allocated on a strictly competitive basis, to students who are considering further study at university
- Students are encouraged to apply on their own merit
- Work experience consists of general lab duties prescribed by your nominated supervisor
- We are unable to offer specific areas that are not listed on the application form.
How to apply
- Applications are now open, please complete the Application Form (DOCX 21KB) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A confirmation email will be sent on receipt of application
- Applications close 5:00pm Monday 27th March
- Applicants will be notified w/c 3rd April
- Late applications will not be considered.
Dates and times
- Tuesday 13th - Friday 16th June
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
Please note the following
- We are unable to offer placements outside of this week.
If you have any questions about work experience in the Faculty of Science and Engineering, please email email@example.com, or phone on 08 7221 8661.