The Faculty aspires to foster strong relationships, and is actively engaged with business & industry. We can offer a range of services to potential business or industry partners, such as:
- collaborative research ventures
- access to research facilities such as Flinders Analytical
- student industry placement arrangements integrated into many of our Courses
- referral to Flinders Partners for commercialisation & consulting expertise.
- NanoConnect is a collaborative research program launched by Flinders University with support from the Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education. They aim to provide a simple, low-risk mechanism for companies to access University research resources such as advanced analytical equipment and technical expertise that they would not otherwise have access to.
Examples of successful collaborative projects
- The Hexapod Robot project
- Forensic Science SA
- Student industry placement arrangements integrated into many of our Courses
For further enquiries please contact the Faculty Office.
Additional information is available on the Flinders University web site regarding community and business partnerships.