We provide specialist electronic and mechanical technical services to support research projects, teaching laboratories, equipment maintenance, and other areas of the University.
Our staff are electronics and mechanical professionals with passion and dedication to research. They provide innovative technical solutions for scientific & educational product development and maintenance.
Our Services include:
- Project consultancy and technical advice
- Design and construction of electronic and mechanical components using manual or computer-controlled methods
- General and precision machining of a wide range of materials
- Diagnostics, repair and maintenance of equipment
- Electrical safety testing
These services are available to all staff in the University, as well as external users.