This facility provides a unique combination of analytical instrumentation for the analysis of a wide range of compounds, from small molecules to large proteins, with a focus on mass spectrometry. The diverse range of equipment and know-how includes method development, instrumental analysis and data interpretation.
The Laboratory provides services to both commercial and academic clients and is one of 19 members of the South Australian AIB Labs network that provide access to highly advanced equipment and expertise across a diverse spectrum of bioscience areas.
Excellence in the provision of customer-focussed analytical services for academic researchers, industry and the community in South Australia and the Nation.
- Service and Analysis Capabilities
- Customer Feedback
- Conditions of Use (PDF 34KB)
- Pricing- for all pricing please contact Dr Daniel Jardine
- Make a Booking (for authorised users only)
- Sample submission form (PDF 832KB)
- Terms and Conditions (PDF 848KB)
Physical Sciences Building (Bldg 54)
Flinders University - see campus map
Faculty of Science & Engineering
GPO Box 2100
Adelaide SA 5001