Click on the following images to watch a selection of short videos and learn more about the MDRI and our members...
About the MDRI
Flinders at Tonsley
Quick behind-the-scene look at some of our research and equipment
David Hobbs (pictured above) talks about his latest project, a computer gaming system and controller for children with cerebral palsy.
Dr John Costi (pictured above) talks about working with the Hexapod Robot.
MDRI in the News...
- Channel 7 - Tonsley students give thumbs up to hi tech learning experience (May 2015)
- Seven Network - Flinders SimTools to enhance medical training experience (March 2015)
- Nine Network - Re-Timer beats Winter Blues (July 2014)
- Seven Network - Virtual art for people with disabilities (Aug 2013)
- ABC TV - Biomedical engineers refit house (Aug 2013)
Network Ten - SCOPE Episodes (examples of episodes featuring MDRI members)
- Cerebral Palsy Video Game Controller (July 2013) - Featuring David Hobbs
- Simulation (March 2013) - Featuring Dr Greg Ruthenbeck