Both formal university courses and equipment-based training (theory and practical for medical and laboratory equipment) are provided by members of the Institute.
Tailor-made and custom designed courses can be developed for small groups in Australia or overseas.
Flinders University's Faculty of Science and Engineering has courses and research programs in Biomedical Engineering:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Biomedical)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Biomedical) / Master of Engineering (Biomedical)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Biomedical) / Bachelor of Science
- Master of Engineering (Biomedical)
- Master of Engineering [by Research]
- Doctor of Philosophy
Biomedical Equipment Training
Flinders Biomedical Engineering (FBE) - have trained many groups both overseas and also in Australia.
They have programs to provide practical hands-on training for specific equipment, or mentor placement schemes that includes medical device management.