Our degrees prepare you to influence the future of health. Join an exciting and fast-growing sector that allows you to make a meaningful difference to people and communities throughout the world.
Fast facts about our health courses
- Study alongside world-renowned researchers
- Flexible entry pathway options into medicine and other health professional programs
- Reserved places in medicine, nutrition and dietetics, speech pathology, optometry and audiology for health sciences and medical science students
- A number of degrees are accredited by professional health bodies in Australia and overseas
- Multidisciplinary degrees across a broad range of health-related study areas
- Practical placements prepare you for the health workforce
- Co-located with Flinders Medical Centre and several health facilities
- Discover your strengths and interests through customised degrees that provide you with broad, transferrable skills in health
What can I study?
Find out which undergraduate, postgraduate or research higher degree program is the best fit for you.