Resources for Students

SendIt - Off Campus Library Service

SendIt - Off Campus Library Service provides support to Flinders University students who are studying fully online or fully externally, or who live outside of the Adelaide metropolitan area.
The service provides access to a wide range of library materials and services including; posting books and emailing articles, advising on reciprocal borrowing rights with other university libraries  and help services for students who live outside of the Adelaide metropolitan area.

How to apply for credit transfer

Domestic students

Everyone seeking credit transfer needs to lodge an application, including Flinders students transferring to another degree at Flinders.

You should lodge your application no later than 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the relevant semester/teaching period. If you do not lodge your application by then it may not be processed in time for your enrolment.

To apply for credit transfer, complete the Application steps

Disability and Community Inclusion Credit Transfer Officer:

Student Learning Centre

The student learning video provides information about the types of services offered through the Student Learning Centre and how you can access them.

View the Student Learning Centre video


 Flinders University Student Resources

 External Resources

Developmental Educators Australia Inc (DEAI)

The DEAI is the professional association representing the diverse and dynamic profession of Developmental Education. Developmental Educators are multi-disciplinary disability specialists, having completed a four year Bachelor of Disability and Developmental Education (or equivalent) at Flinders University, South Australia. Developmental Educators are Allied Health Professionals who have roles in a variety of human service, mental health, and educational settings, in the Government and non-government sectors.

Student Exchange at University of Calgary

Living and studying overseas presents you with the unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the local culture while continuing your tertiary study at one of Flinders University’s 80+ overseas partner universities.

The University of Calgary (the U of C) is ranked as a top Canadian University and is one of Canada’s largest universities (with over 30,000 students). It is situated on a beautifully landscaped 213-hectare campus in northwest Calgary.

Check out the Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies department website at U of C to see their course offerings.

For further information on this exchange opportunity visit the Learn Without Borders webpage for info on eligibility, costs, finances and how to apply.

The Learn Without Borders team are available for a chat at Flinders Connect (Tues/Wed/Thurs 10.30-12.30 or 2.30-3.30 during semester time) and they also run information sessions online and in person.


Outbound Student Info Website

Upcoming Info Sessions

Exchange Blogs