Refer to the Outside studies scheme policy.

Standard forms and guidelines 

Academic staff in non-Faculty units, such as the Student Services Centre, Staff Development and Training Unit, and Yunggorendi, should use the standard forms and guidelines.

Faculty forms and guidelines

Academic staff in Faculty units should check with their Faculty for Faculty-specific forms and guidelines for OSP applications.

Refer to: