Teaching and Learning Innovation Grants
Vice-Chancellor's Awards for Excellence in Teaching
Office for Learning and Teaching (OLT) Grants & Fellowships
The OLT ceased operating from 30 June 2016. The department will manage all ongoing grant and fellowship projects to their conclusion, with the final projects scheduled to complete in 2018. From July 2016 there will be no new grants or fellowships.
Australian Collaborative Education Network Limited (ACEN) Research Grants
Australian Awards for University Teaching (AAUT)
The AAUT recognise quality teaching practice and outstanding contributions to student learning, demonstrating excellence in higher education learning and teaching. Recipients, with the support of their institutions, further contribute to systemic change in learning and teaching through the ongoing sharing and dissemination of knowledge.
- Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning (Citations)
- Awards for Programs that Enhance Learning (Program Awards)
- Awards for Teaching Excellence (Teaching Awards)
- Award for Australian University Teacher of the Year
- Career Achievement
- Recent Flinders successes
- College of Distinguished Educators
Other Awards & Resources
Some areas within the University offer discipline specific teaching awards to acknowledge and reward staff for excellence in university-level teaching. These awards usually close prior to the Vice-Chancellor's Awards. Interested staff should speak to their supervisor or the Dean, Teaching and Learning for more information. Other awards and support may be available through Teaching and Learning societies and networks.
- Flinders University Education, Humanities and Law Teaching Awards
- International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Higher Education Academy UK
- Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education Canada
- Ako Aotearoa New Zealand
- South Australia and Northern Territory Promoting Excellence Network (SANTPEN)