All Flinders Learning Online (FLO) topic sites contain a link to Welcome to Academic Integrity at Flinders, a site which aims to help students at Flinders to find out more about academic integrity and how to maintain it. Access to FLO is restricted to Flinders' students and staff ".
The module contains:
- definitions of academic integrity and its importance
- tips on how to avoid plagiarism
- tips on how to avoid collusion
- tips on how to avoid being accused of academic dishonesty
- practice tests to aid your understanding
- an actual test.
Teaching staff may choose to make this a part of the curriculum in particular topics.
Flinders University has also purchased electronic text matching software , called Turnitin, to assist in the education about, and maintenance of, academic integrity.