Where to go for support and advice.

Flinders University offers a wide variety of support services for students, from accommodation and visa advice to health and well-being to academic matters to social engagement. For specific enquiries or if you know what you want, go direct to the service by clicking on the links on the right.

If you are not sure which service you need, you can go direct to our central referral service Flinders Connect or use the Ask Flinders online service to lodge requests for assistance or search the online FAQ database for answers.

Flinders Connect is your initial point of contact to access many frontline university services. The team can assist you with enquiries relating to enrolment, class registration, fees, scholarships, exams, results, graduations, ID Cards as well as general enquiries.

Face-to-face services can be located on Level 0 in the Central Library where additional specialist services providers are available such as Student IT Support, Admissions and a range of visiting services throughout the year.  A schedule of service providers and other useful information can be found on our website.

You can access step-by-step demonstration videos at My Flinders to help complete your enrolment and commencement processes.  

 If in doubt, you can ring the Transition Office on 8201 5781 or direct your question by email to: transition@flinders.edu.au.

We look forward to hearing from you!