You can access the Flinders University Diving policy here.
The Flinders University Dive Procedures Manual is available for your reference, see the related link above to download the manual. For diving procedure enquiries please contact your Faculty Dive Administrator (FDA).
In the Faculty of EHL the FDA is John Naumann and in the Faculty of Science and Engineering this is Charlie Huveneers.
The Flinders University Diving Procedures Manual provides information and advice to all divers involved in underwater research and teaching activities in the University as well as providing a concise statement of approved procedures governing all Snorkel (breath hold) and Compressed Air diving operations conducted through the University.
The aim of these procedures is to ensure users conduct their diving operations in a safe manner.
New Diver and Registration
- Diver Registration Form (DOCX 38KB)
- Diving Statement of Understanding (DOCX 38KB)
- New Diver Evaluation Form (DOCX 34KB)
- Diving Medicals
New Project or Dive
Daily Diving Operation
- Pre Dive Equipment Checklist (DOCX 27KB)
- Daily On-Site Risk Table (DOCX 39KB)
- Daily Dive Safety Log (DOCX 29KB)
Other Dive Information
- Lost Buddy (DOCX 49KB)
- Shark Shield - Alternate System (DOCX 73KB)
- Shark Shield - Freedom 7 (DOCX 73KB)