What is ITAS?
ITAS funds assistance for extra tuition for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students who are undertaking formal studies at Flinders University. Tuition is provided both on an individual or group tutorial basis, depending on the needs of the student and their current levels.
The scheme is coordinated by the ITAS Coordinator.
How does it work?
Students are eligible for 2 hours tuition per week per subject and an additional five hours in total each semester for exam preparation. The amount and frequency of tuition provided is based on the educational needs of the student.
If you are a current Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student at Flinders University and you wish to apply for ITAS tutoring just download the ITAS Student Application Pack. Fill in the Student Application Form and Academic Self Assessment (one for each topic) and deliver to the Yunggorendi office or contact the ITAS Coordinator on email email@example.com.
To register as an ITAS Tutor you will need to:
- complete the tutor registration form
- provide evidence of qualifications. Note: original formal qualifications must be lodged and sighted by the ITAS Co-ordinator
- deliver to the Yunggorendi office or contact the ITAS Coordinator by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guides and forms
- ITAS Tutor Registration Pack (PDF 183KB)
- ITAS Tutoring Session Verification Form (PDF 810KB)
- ITAS Casual Employment Form (PDF 232KB)
- ITAS Student Work Program (PDF 110KB)
- ITAS Student Progress Report (PDF 102KB)