Thank you for your interest in studying at Flinders University. Flinders has long been committed to Indigneous education and as part of this commitment has established the Yunggorendi First Nations Centre for Higher Education and Research. Set up inside the Centre is Tjilbruke Student Services (TSS) whose role is to support Indigenous students studying at the University.
TSS aims to:
- encourage and assist Indigenous students to gain admission to Flinders University; and
- once enrolled, provide Indigenous students with the support to enable them to enhance their prospects of academic success.
To facilitate this TSS staff:
- visit Indigenous secondary students in the South Australian metropolitan and country areas and throughout the NT
- host schools who wish to visit the university
- run an orientation program for new students to help them in their transition to university life and study, and
- support enrolled students in the ongoing development of their academic study skills.
If you would like more information about why Flinders University is a great place to study download our Flinders University Indigenous Pathways brochure (PDF 2MB)
Interested in studying one of these areas?
- Archaeology & Cultural Heritage Flinders University Indigenous archaeology&cultural heritage Flyer (PDF 1MB)
- Health Sciences & Allied Health Flinders University Indigenous health sciences & allied health Flyer.pdf (PDF 199KB)
- Law & Justice Flinders University Indigenous law & justice Flyer (PDF 539KB)
- Nursing & Midwifery Flinders University Indigenous nursing & midwifery Flyer.pdf (PDF 204KB)
- Paramedic Science Flinders University Indigenous paramedic science Flyer (PDF 186KB)
- Teacher Education Flinders University Indigenous teacher education Flyer.pdf (PDF 693KB) also watch the Tellin' the stories videos
Download and display our Yunggorendi A3 poster (PDF 936KB)
To answer any questions please contact us on: Email: email@example.com
Telephone: 1800 641 811 (Free call)
or go to the Future Students website.