The End of Year Calendar for 2015 to 2016 is now available -
Changes to Financial Services as a result of the opening of Flinders Connect
Flinders Connect is now open and will become the new centre of student services, as a result, many of the student transactions, parking fines and staff parking permit sales which previously sat with the Cashiers Office, will now be processed by Flinders Connect. Therefore, the Cashiers function has been refocused and will now be know as Banking & Receipting, providing the following services:
- Management of the online payment service
- Petty cash reimbursements
- Sundry petty cash (where there is no facility for this in your local unit)
- Student and staff advances
- Cheque payment to GL
- Repayment of purchases charged inadvertently to a University purchasing card
- Back office processing and reconciliations
Banking & Receipting staff have relocated as of Friday, 2 October 2015, and are now situated in the Financial Services Office, ground floor in the Union Building. John Lauder, Supervisor Banking & Receipting, and Ann Casey, Finance Officer, have transferred to this location, whilst Brett Clarke has moved to Flinders Connect.
Staff needing acess to Banking and Receipting services can do so by:
- Internal Mail: eg, forwarding cheques, with a note containing full General Ledger details. Local Finance staff may need to provide GL details to assist with correct receipting.
- Phone: Where a staff member needs to repay funds, (eg, an unused portion of a staff advance or repayment of inadvertent personal expenses incurred on a University purchasing card) this can be done by using their personal credit card over the phone on 13739.
In relation to the above methods, all receipts will be sent through the internal mail.
To contact Banking and Receipting by email, please use email@example.com. If you need to meet with the banking and receipting staff in person, on arrival, staff will need to call either 13739 or 12012 from the phone located at the FSD entrance to gain access to the building.
Should you have any queries, please direct them to John Lauder on 12012.
ATM's are located at the following locations:
There are 2 ATM's at Sturt Campus - ANZ and NAB.
There is 1 ATM's in the Main Campus at the Central Library entrance and 1 located inside the Library, Level 1 (entry level) near the Reference Collection Desk.
For information regarding Staff Discounts click on Procurement to see what is available to you. Also listed is information on agreements with airlines, accommodation, car hire, ISD products, promotional items and uniforms.