On Line Booking Tool (DOC 24KB)

The University has a Policy on Travel, Accommodation and Subsistence. Staff who travel on University business should become familiar with the policy and associated procedures.

Queries regarding University travel should be directed in the first instance to James Conlon on 8201 2058 or email


Travel Related Finance Forms

Other Useful links

Before Travelling Overseas

University Credit Card
It is a requirement of the NAB that you advise the bank when you are travelling overseas if you will be using your University credit card.  Otherwise there is a risk that the bank might suspend your credit card as it might appear your credit card is being used fraudulently.  So you should contact the bank and let them know your travel plans before you leave.  Contact details are:

National Australia Bank
Phone: 1300 622 372 (24 hour service)
Details: Tell them the countries you are travelling in and dates
Card Details: NAB will request your name and credit card number.  You do not need to provide the CCV (the 3 digit number on the back of the card) or expiry date.

If you have any queries please contact James Conlon, Accounts Supervisor on 8201 2058 or email

Related links

Policy on Travel, Accommodation and Subsistence: these procedures reflect that policy and apply to all staff travelling on official University business paid from University funds.

Combining Business and Private Travel Policy and Procedures

Registering for International Travel Insurance

Offshore Teaching - Conditions for Academic Staff: for staff travelling overseas for teaching.

Field trips: specific information relating to field trips.

Policy on Use of University Vehicles for University Business: use of University or private vehicles for intra or interstate travel.

Refer to the Tax Information page regarding travel.

ATO's reasonable travel and overtime meal allowance expense amounts for the 2015 -2016 income year for domestic and international travel.

inspiring achievement