Participants can either scan the QR code, request a hard copy via email, or follow the link to our secure VITAL registry platform.
Participants will be asked up to 10 types of questions, taking between 5 and 35 minutes to complete in total, depending on the level of feedback you choose to give. Most answers will be multiple choice with some free text also offered. Completing the questionnaire is entirely voluntary.
Uniquely, participants will also be asked to give feedback on the questions themselves that form the registry (for example):
- which, if any, should be mandatory
- which, if any, should be deleted or edited
- which, if any, should have an additional anonymity option
- which, if any, should be added, and
- which have the highest priority from your own perspective for a) yourself, eg hot flushes, and b) community, eg depression and suicide.
This community-driven registry will continually adapt with the flow of society and individual priorities, plus changes in therapies, policies, or other factors, making it a truly exceptional and unique design.