Flinders recognises the important role of philanthropy — donor contributions have enabled transformational projects on campus and in the wider community. We have used the Ross-CASE framework as the basis for ethical and professional practices in raising philanthropic funds for the University.
The following principles and procedures are to ensure that the University earns and maintains the respect and trust of donors and prospective donors, and protects the University’s brand and its Deductible Gift Recipient status with the Australian Taxation Office.
- Bequest enquiry flow chart (PDF 199KB)
- Code of Practice for Philanthropy (PDF 71KB)
- Definitition of philanthropic funding (PDF 111KB)
- Glossary of terms in philanthropy (PDF 71KB)
- Administering philanthropic gifts: your rights and responsibilities (PDF 153KB)
Major Gifts, Trusts and Foundations (Grants), Bequests
Leanne Marchington: email@example.com (08) 8201 3701
Scholarships, Regular Giving, Annual Appeal
Georgie Clark: firstname.lastname@example.org (08) 8201 2511