Monday, 24th September 2018Time: 1:00PM - 4:00PM
Location: Rm S409, Sturt Building - South Wing
Tuesday, 16th October 2018Time: 9:30AM - 12:30PM
Location: Rm 218, Registry Building (PDU Training Room)
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
- Do you sometimes find yourself in the 'helper' role for others in the workplace?
- Are you the type of person in whom others confide their concerns and problems?
- Do you feel like you want to respond more effectively, appropriately, and compassionately, while still having enough time to get on with your daily tasks?
Type of course
Who should attend
Any staff member who provides support to others in the workplace - supervisors of staff are particularly encouraged to attend.
For more information about this course, please contact the Professional Development Unit on firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will learn
- Learn and develop skills for effective listening
- Learn and develop skills for asking helpful questions to explore concerns and options
- To identify and avoid common mistakes