No upcoming events
Please remember if you can't attend a course anymore please unenrol yourself or move to the waiting list so others can attend.
To be notified of upcoming events, you can add your name to the waiting list.
Introduction to Sessional Tutoring and Lecturing
This course is intended to introduce new casual teaching staff to their roles and responsibilities and to provide some basic skills to assist student learning.
Please note other recommended workshops for Sessional Staff at Flinders University:-
Type of course
Who should attend
Sessional staff who teach in small group interactive sessions such as tutorials and workshops, are required to deliver occasional lectures and/or those who are interested in strategies that will help them provide targeted support to a diverse group of students.
What you will learn
- the roles and responsibilities of sessional staff
- the relationship between student learning and teaching
- how to conduct interactive sessions
- the role of assessment and feedback in student learning
- how to improve your teaching through reflective practice